Senior iOS Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
But Resy is much more than our consumer-facing phone app and website, we have a restaurant OS, ResyOS is a complete restaurant reservations and waitlist system, including table management, ticketing, web and app booking, CRM, POS integration and more.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is growing quickly and we’re looking for highly experienced, self-motivated iOS engineers to work on both our restaurant-facing and consumer-facing iOS products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work within our product teams to design, estimate, and build new features
- Quickly distill fast-moving product requirements into tangible engineering tasks
- Produce high-quality, well-documented and tested code
- Help shape our engineering culture by coming up with ideas, tools, and infrastructure wherever you see a problem to be solved
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years experience with iOS development
- Extensive experience with Swift
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.