Squarespace is looking for a Senior Security Operations Engineer to lead a team responsible for securing a platform that powers millions of websites. You'll take on the challenge of guiding Squarespace on our journey to security excellence by guiding the development of our security operations strategy, and technical roadmap.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Use data to make decisions, provide problem and solution justification, and measure the impact of delivered solutions
- Automate security work streams and recurring tasks
- DDevelopSecurity Service Desk solutions to improve efficiency, productivity, and user experience
- Evaluate and respond to Security Service Desk requests and security alerts
- Work with Squarespace employees by answering questions and consulting on security solutions
- Maintain and report on security metrics to showcase our achievements and shortcomings
- Onboard and configure applications, services, infrastructure with our vulnerability scanning tools
- Work with product and engineering teams to track, management, and bring security vulnerabilities to remediation
- 4+ years experience working in a SecOps team, software development team, or equivalent function
- Experience implementing security tools and controls across cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Familiarity with modern DevOps. practices and how software and infrastructure is configured in cloud services
- Experience working with cloud and DevOps technologies (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible)
- Ability to work with diverse company partners
- Experience working remotely including proficiency to communicate over a text and video-based mediums
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.