We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In May 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are accepting applications for Senior Solutions Consultants, Information Governance. The successful candidate will be a Trusted Advisor to Onna and serve as Subject-Matter Expert for our Information Governance and eDiscovery objectives; engage with our internal teams, clients’ technical architects, and business stakeholders to provide high-quality technical solutions to drive successful client outcomes and highlight Onna’s unique value proposition. The ideal candidate also has a strong knowledge of the corporate legal industry, with a preference for those who also have strong knowledge of the eDiscovery, IT & Security and the Governance, Risk, and Compliance industries.
Join us to make a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data governance and knowledge management. This is a unique opportunity, to be part of an exceptional team and fast-growing company, to creatively make an impact and to achieve broader leadership responsibilities and career trajectory. This position will report into the VP of Revenue based in New York.
Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Be a Trusted Advisor and serve as a Subject-Matter Expert to Onna; engage with our internal teams, clients’ technical architects and business stakeholders to provide high-quality technical solutions to drive successful client outcomes.
- Advise on solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the landscape.
- Partner with the Marketing team to highlight the value proposition of Onna for the Information Governance use case and provide expertise as an Individual Contributor.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product and aid in the development of ongoing product enhancements to the Onna platform.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities to ensure we are selling effectively and maximizing revenue.
- Identify and analyze underlying clients’ business pain points in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements.
- Grow pipelines and manage opportunities to ensure company sales quotas are exceeded.
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences, on behalf of the company when needed.
- 10+ years of experience supporting strategic SaaS sales opportunities at a national consulting firm; or equivalent experience in a client-facing Solutions Architect or Advisory role specializing in Information Governance (Archiving and eDiscovery)
- BA or BS required; JD a plus
- Significant Information Governance and eDiscovery expertise; and developing and selling SW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success.
- Strong knowledge of the legal industry; Additional knowledge of IT & Security, and GRC preferred
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer and procurement process.
- You have experience working with CRM software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
Who you are and what you can do:
- You possess deep knowledge of the Information Governance and eDiscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and clients to serve as an advisor; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- You are highly knowledgeable about the IT, Records Management, eDiscovery and Security-related technologies, software, applications, and systems that govern corporate programs.
- You have demonstrated success in creating and delivering compelling presentations, information, and resources for clients.
- You recognize that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience - from pre-sales to account management; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations on an ongoing basis.
- You have a good understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- You have a strong technical acumen, can understand complex concepts and are able to translate them in a way that businesses can understand.
- You’re able to establish credibility and rapport and build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels, from Senior Executives to technical and non-technical team members.
- You’re entrepreneurial and have a high level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work independently as an Individual Contributor as well as in a team environment.
- You have knowledge of the processes and daily workflow of corporate legal, security, and compliance focused professionals.
- You’re empathetic and client-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues.
- You’re extremely process-oriented and a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You must have current authorization to work in the location the position is posted and not require any future employer-based sponsorship.