We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer with a strong background in application security and/or DevOps. Your responsibilities will include analyzing, reviewing, and developing secure applications, contributing to secure architecture designs, and recommending security measures and best practices to support a robust cloud platform.
- Drive awareness and education around secure coding practices, including Infrastructure as Code
- Integrate security tools, standards, and processes into the product lifecycle (PLC).
- Perform security code reviews including secure library assessment
- Audit and tune threat models
- Design, develop, and validate proactive prevention and remediation of security issues
- Improve and support application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools.
- Manage application framework and perimeter security improvement projects.
- Design and develop secure cryptography, authentication, identity management, and secret storage applications.
- Understand architecture and patterns used for developing distributed microservice applications and strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run-time optimization
- 5 years experience with microservice architecture and cloud environments
- Strong understanding of web application architecture including browser behavior, network protocols and related technologies
- Knowledge of frontend technologies such as Angular, React
- Strong OOP principles and secure coding practices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience designing and implementing proactive security controls
- Experience with NodeJS asynchronous programming, closures, types, promises, and ES6
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and containers
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with OWASP top ten
- Experience with database security
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.