Billing Associate at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a motivated Billing Associate to join our Finance & Operations team. This person will be responsible for all matters related to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. Our Billing Associate will be a crucial player in defining and implementing processes to ensure our Accounting stream is running smoothly.
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, can work efficiently and nimbly in a fast-paced environment, and is goal oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your Accounting knowledge while also contributing to the financial success of a growing start-up, and you happen to love restaurants and the hospitality industry, then this might be the perfect role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage all incoming invoices and payments and process as needed in a timely manner
- Perform Revenue Analysis and Balance Reconciliations
- Manage Billing process in its entirety
- Support Finance & Operations team with special projects, including (but not limited to): ad-hoc reporting, analysis requests, revenue accruals
- Respond to billing-related inquiries from customers
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar role at a similar fast-paced, dynamic company
- You have BA/BS degree in Accounting or related
- You are proficient with Microsoft Tools (Excel) and Quickbooks
- You are highly communicative, able to execute tasks at hand, and excel at follow-up
- You are a team player who can work autonomously when needed
- You are an analytical problem solver who can prioritize an ever-growing to-do list
- You love restaurants
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Zuora experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.