About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an Investor Success Associate to join our Investor Relations team full time. You will play a critical role in shaping a new investor’s first interactions with the platform and help drive core growth metrics. You will interact with our new sign ups and investors daily to aid them in getting familiar and set up on the Yieldstreet platform. You will work collaboratively with the Investor Relations team and multiple stakeholders including the Marketing and Product teams.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to help investors get started on their journey with Yieldstreet.
While we're all remote for the moment, we're looking for a candidate who can be based out of NYC. When we eventually return to the office, we expect to take a hybrid-office approach where you can work from home but be in the office ~3 days a week.
What you'll do:
- Host introductory calls with new signups to convey Yieldstreet’s mission while driving conversion efforts
- Answer inbound calls and delegate inquiries appropriately
- Own various onboarding activities such as accreditation approval and IRA account set up
- Ensure investors receive timely service via a variety of channels; including email, live chat and phone
- Catalog and troubleshoot recurring issues (‘bugs’) to identify areas of product improvement
- Research ticket trends and partner with IR team to implement improvements and efficiencies
What you'll need:
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- 1-2 years experience in customer service preferably in the financial services industry
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills, ability to interact with and grow a highly successful client base via email
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with investors, departments and stakeholders
- Discretion with sensitive regulatory information
- Ability to work NY hours
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.