Hello, we're YieldStreet
YieldStreet is changing the way wealth is created, providing access to asset based investments historically unavailable to most investors. We believe our technology platform creates a unique experience for investors at every level and provides valuable diversification and strength to most portfolios.
An Insider's view of YieldStreet
What are some social events your company does?
My favorite part of YieldStreet is our camaraderie. It’s refreshing to be part of a team that likes spending time together vs bolting for the door as soon as the clock strikes 5. We do group workouts, host guest speakers, do team outings, and go for dinners at popular spots like Vandal, Lavo and Nobu.
Chief of Staff
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
We collaborate across functional differences (your normal departmental divisions) and geographic distances. We not only share documentation about features and strategy, but also about the best spots to grab a bite, a drink, or to catch a show! YieldStreet folks look out for each other, so our teams in Brazil, Argentina, Malta have followed suit.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
My career has grown tremendously in the year and a half at YieldStreet. I started as the only Product Manager on the team, and as we've scaled, I have had the opportunity to grow the product team to six people. I was recently promoted to Director and now have a wide-ranging set of responsibilities and the capability to impact company strategy.
Director of Product Management
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Technology is the great enabler for YieldStreet's core mission to democratize access to alternative investment products for all investors. This resonates very strongly with the product/tech group, both as the team that builds the software to make this mission a reality, and as current and potential users of the very software we build.
How does your team reward individual success?
I knew code wasn’t the only place I could contribute. Within a year I was involved on projects across 4 teams, was promoted to senior engineer, and now lead the mobile dev team. Last quarter I received our coveted Impala award, exemplifying that quarter’s mission: focus and blitz. My worst day at YS has been better than my best at any other job.
Senior Software Engineer
Where we are
597 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
Lunch and learns
Cross functional training encouraged
Promote from within
- Working at YieldStreet gives me the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects with a group of talented and driven individuals. Leadership works hard to foster employee engagement, and there's ample opportunity for learning and advancementSusanProject Manager
- YieldStreet is full of extremely smart people who are enthusiastic about their work. We're working with cutting-edge technologies in order to solve challenging, cutting-edge problems.TrevorSenior Software Engineer
- I love my role in IR because we interact with both investors and teams, and have our hands in almost every aspect of the company. Finally, I really feel like the friendships I’ve developed with the team at YieldStreet will last a lifetime.MelanieInvestor Relations Associate
- My favorite part of the job is the variety of transactions, originators, and asset classes the team covers. I regularly work with all of the senior team members who have taught me how to think about transactions, risk and the growth of the business.JamesInvestment Associate
- I’m most eager to continue to build and design for a brand that I feel will change the game for how people think about building wealth for themselves. Finding the edges of our business that are truly unique and leaning into conceptual thinking.KatieDesign Director
Jobs at YieldStreet12 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Technology we use
- React NativeLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- MarketoLead Gen
Our funding history
$3.7M in FundingInvestors: Saturn Partners , Expansion Venture Capital
$12.8M in FundingInvestors: Greycroft, Raine Ventures
$62M in FundingInvestors: Led by Edison Partners