About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Financial Analyst at Eden Health, you will be working amongst a lean but passionate Finance team that is responsible for the Company’s business strategy, financial planning, reporting and controls, cash management, and Investor relations.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, and with significant exposure to senior management throughout the company, this role will play an integral part in helping us to continue scaling the financial management of the company, contributing to the strategic development of the organization, surfacing strategic insights to cross-functional stakeholders, and partnering with senior leaders to analyze the financial impact of decisions across the company. You will be responsible for enhancing business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting, and analysis, and you’ll be an important contributor to initiatives like pricing and go-to-market strategy, competitive benchmarking, and strategic partnerships.
You will bring a strong mix of strategic thinking, analytical ability, intellectual curiosity, and attention to detail--with the ability to execute fast in a dynamic and results-driven environment. We are looking for a driven, reliable, self-starter who works extremely well with others, is no stranger to change, and wants to be part of the journey of transforming how people experience healthcare and ultimately live healthier lives. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Creating financial and operational forecast models to support strategic planning; maintaining insight to changes in revenue, headcount, and opex tracking, and own subsequent financial model updates
- Contributing to the accuracy and integrity of short and long-term financial forecasts
- Tracking and analyzing key financial and operating metrics to gauge progress towards goals and support data-driven decisions across the organization, developing new metrics and performance reporting as our business evolves
- Owning budgeting processes in partnership with functional leaders and the accounting team, and providing actionable financial insights in monthly financial reporting packages, investor communications, and Board meetings
- Partnering with senior leaders to improve efficiency, productivity, and performance across the organization through data-driven analyses
- Translating large sets of data and complex financial models into actionable insights
- Helping drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate and support decision making (pricing strategies, strategic partnerships, ROI analyses, etc)
- Assisting with ad-hoc analyses and strategic projects determined by the needs of the leadership team
- Preparing material for Board of Directors and investor relations activities
What you will bring
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, or Business Operations; start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- Advanced Excel mastery and the ability to build robust financial models and translate them into impactful presentations
- Knowledge of subscription business models and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, coupled with big picture strategic understanding
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity; ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset, curiosity and scrappiness
- Excellent communication skills - ability to collaborate across functions and levels throughout the company, as well as with external partners
- Familiarity with NetSuite and FP&A software a plus
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]