Benefits Manager at Vimeo
Vimeo’s People team is looking for a Benefits Manager to manage and administer all benefit programs. This is an opportunity to build a new benefits program for a growing international company following a spin-off from its parent company. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have experience implementing new vendors and carrier feeds, and excel at communications.
Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards, the Benefits Manager will provide oversight and management of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, COBRA, FSA, HSA, 401k, and any other employee benefit programs. They will also be an advocate and internal specialist for benefits and wellness.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the design and ongoing administration of benefit plans including vendor feeds, issue resolution, life status changes, invoices and funding of plans
- Ensure compliance of benefits and retirement programs and coordinate the preparation of filings with federal and state agencies including IRS and DOL
- Administer 401(k) plan including timely funding of payroll and match contributions and coordinating the annual audit and 5500 filing
- Handle leaves of absence and requests for accommodations
- Handle communications and wellness events throughout the year
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years experience specialized in Benefits including administration, plan design, vendor management and communications
- Hands-on experience with benefits systems and carrier feeds
- Strong communication skills with a customer service focus. Must also be analytical and have the ability to synthesize data
- Must be organized with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Collaborative and creative; views this work as a team sport and works with colleagues to improve
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with BSwift
- Experience establishing benefit programs in new countries
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs