Campus Recruiting Lead
Squarespace’s Recruiting Team is seeking an experienced Campus Recruiting Lead to attract, engage, and hire top talent from universities across the country. In this role, you will be responsible for developing Squarespace’s campus recruiting strategy to increase our brand awareness to top university students nationwide. You will also be responsible for leading our summer intern program from campus recruiting through to offer.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and shape the future of Squarespace. This role reports into our Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting process for undergraduate and graduate level candidates
- Develop a strategy to build and evolve long-term relationships with key universities
- Design, implement and execute our summer intern program to increase offer conversion metrics
- Shape our overall university recruiting process and employer branding efforts
- Develop early-identification strategy to maximize hiring efficiency
- Design and execute university recruiting strategies to attract top talent (career fairs, information sessions, on-campus interviews, office tours, etc.)
- Partner with recruiters and management to determine the hiring goals at the university and graduate level
- Leverage data to report on the efficacy of our university recruiting efforts
- 5+ years of experience leading a university recruiting program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity in problem-solving & intellectual curiosity
- Flexibility to travel during peak campus recruiting season
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under hard deadlines
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 700 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.