Director of People & Culture at Snappy Gifts
Snappy is a rapid growth company in the corporate gifting space using technology to displace decades of legacy process. We offer a simple, effective and fun solution for organizations to reward their team members so that they feel appreciated and valued. We are currently looking for a high performing Director of People & Culture to help us champion Snappy’s culture, values and HR policies and procedures. You will partner with other business leaders in building and scaling our organization. The role is to lead all aspects of our Human Resources programs, including talent acquisition; talent management; diversity, equity & inclusion; total rewards; learning & development; and HR systems & operations. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a driven and hands-on Human Resources leader, as you will help define, set the tone and direction for an exciting, fast growing companies people programs.
As a successful Director of People & Culture at Snappy, you will:
- Be the person Snappy employees trust with their careers and work lives. You will own multiple functions, including payroll & benefits, compliance, employee relations, and recruiting.
- Build a culture of people development, feedback, and kindness with a dash of necessary compliance to help us scale.
- Develop and lead a strong talent plan for Snappy with the support of other key executives. The talent plan should include recruitment, workforce and succession planning, talent development and performance management, and should align with Snappy’s overall mission, growth plans and cultural values
- Manage HCM systems and develop and enhance policies that foster growth and scale.
- Partner with Finance to support and execute our operating strategy and budget, including establishing and offering competitive compensation packages that are aligned with our company’s key performance initiatives.
- Management/Development of total rewards programs, including maintenance of current benefits programs and identification of new options, as well as all compensation-related events
- Stay up to speed with current best practices in Human Resources.
- Thoughtful handling of complex matters in all areas of Human Resources, ensuring compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations
- Most importantly help to build and maintain our company culture, loyalty and enthusiasm among our employees as we continue to grow and evolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or in Business Administration or similar field
- At least 5 years’ experience in an HR leadership role preferably in supporting a fast paced, growing company
- You have experience in compensation and benefits as well as employee relations
- Experience in recruitment and talent management
- Knowledge of laws (e.g. FMLA, FLSA, HIPAA, etc.) required
- A thinker and a doer. You’re great at implementing solutions in a changing environment.
- Be a proven relationship builder, especially with senior leadership
- Excellent communication skills. You also know how to give and receive good news, bad news, suggestions, and feedback