Northspyre is a fast-growing software company that operates remotely and has venture-backing by former founders of Paypal and StubHub. We are looking to expand our team. We empower professionals from the largest segment of the world’s largest industry--the creation of commercial real estate--to de-risk project delivery and eliminate up to 30% of low value administrative tasks so their project management teams can focus on making smarter, faster decisions by leveraging automation and data analytics on complex real estate projects. We are a small, collaborative and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done.
What will you do at Northspyre?
- Build talent sourcing strategies while bolstering our existing channels and tracking systems
- Identify and proactively build relationships with talented, potential future team members.
- Modify and implement efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Completely manage the full cycle recruiting process for Engineering, Product and Go-to-market roles (Customer Success, sales, and marketing).
- Review applicants and interview them
- Create a great candidate experience and positive impression of Northspyre
- Drive talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans.Work on employment branding initiatives with our marketing team
- Help managing onboarding and offboarding processes for team members
- Work alongside the CEO on overseeing the building of team culture.
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking
- At least 4 years of full cycle technical recruiting experience and a track record of successful hires you prospected.
- Substantial experience interviewing and evaluating talent with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities,
- Demonstrated track record of success in strategy creation, adoption and then building out the systems and processes to support their execution.
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent
- Strong team player with experience building and sustaining relationships.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing environment and shifting priorities.
- A desire to join a small, nimble team and help grow an early-stage company
Nice to have:
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Tech industry experience
- Startup experience (in a company with less than 100 employees) as an in-house recruiter
What’s in it for you
- Ability to report directly to Northspyre executive leadership (CEO and CTO)
- Play an instrumental role in scaling one of the fastest growing companies in our vertical
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a promising company transforming part of the world’s largest industry.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.