Director of Recruiting
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage, lead and develop a current team of ~6 cross-functional, high performing recruitment professionals through mentorship and coaching:
- Create and share best practices within your team, as well as broadly within the organization to ensure that VTS’ recruiting is highly effective and valued.
- Be an SME, trusted advisor, and coach to senior business leaders on:
- Recruitment and talent / workforce strategies; including learning opportunities for hiring managers, ensuring best and leading-edge practices.
- Effective interviewing strategies and value of both in-house and search firm capabilities.
- In conjunction with other members of the People team, bring clarity to organizational design, compensation structure and role design needs for both internal and external talent
- Maintain and communicate recruitment effectiveness metric tool, track hiring goals vs actual hires and report to leaders in a timely fashion.
- As a skilled and top recruiter, you will lead executive recruitment efforts
- Both you and your team will build robust talent pipelines that tap into targeted universities, companies, regions and technical communities.
- Create an exceptional candidate experience that represents VTS’ employee experience
- Strong presenter, demonstrating the aptitude of communicating clearly and effectively to upper management and all levels across departments
- In-house talent acquisition / recruiting experience required
- 10 plus years of professional experience that includes:
- 5 years leading talent acquisition in a fast-growing business
- 5 years of experience leading a large team
- Working knowledge of diversity best practices and implementation of diversity strategy into the company recruiting processes that drives results in this area
- Proven ability to play “high and low”, operating at both a strategic and tactical level with ease and often
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Highly collaborative with people with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources or equivalent professional experience preferred. MBA or related graduate-level work/degree a plus.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks