HR Data Analytics Manager
As the Manager of HR Data Analytics, you will serve as the analytical support for key members across our HR and Recruiting teams. You’ll work in partnership with these teams to increase their ability to make global data-driven decisions by creating and developing new analytical approaches and tools that enable the senior leadership team to track performance against goals. As the driver of all things HR data, you will be challenged with optimizing and driving efficiencies for a high-performing People Operations team, ensuring that they remain agile and indispensable to our success as we endeavor to 10x our business. This position will report directly to Knotel’s Head of People.
What You’ll Do
- Empower Knotel leaders and the People Ops team by providing high quality HR data, reporting, analyses and deep business insights that will be the basis of future well-informed data-driven people decisions
- Architect, develop, and automate reporting and analytics that span the employee lifecycle, from recruiting to separation (and everything in-between). Build and prototype models and dashboards to provide insights at scale
- Clean, manipulate and analyze employee data sets from across Knotel’s HR and talent systems to distill insights from data and connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations using creative, structured and analytical thinking
- Educate HR stakeholders (and others around the business) about the methods and importance of keeping HR data tidy and clean
- Create effective, scalable and intuitive reporting solutions that will be used by all members of Knotel’s Executive Team, including the CEO, to drive the broader business and talent strategy
Who You Are
You’re an experienced data analyst with a passion for People problems and improving the workplace through insight.. You’ve worked in a fast-paced and high-growth global environment and get excited by the prospect of using data to unify a company with employees around the world. You love making sense of HR datasets with the end goal of creating meaningful insights that influence key strategic decisions of your leaders and other stakeholders. You’re naturally curious and are motivated by problem solving to help people thrive. Conscientious in your work, you take great care in the details to create a strong narrative grounded in the numbers and facts. After all, you can’t manage what you cannot measure. You’re excited about joining a People Ops team where you can play a critical role in establishing Knotel as a best in class workforce. You also have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or social science discipline with a strong focus on analytics Experience in industrial-organizational (IO) psychology a huge plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in human capital consulting, banking and/or data analytics
- Experience conducting research applying a range of analytics methods, ranging from descriptive analyses to more predictive approaches and data visualization.
- Demonstrated expertise crafting narratives from results; taking numbers and producing a compelling story to guide stakeholder thinking
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Effective communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.