Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
The People team is essential to the success and engagement of our employees. This is an exciting role to help the growth and scale of a fast growing SaaS company through HR efforts by sitting in between the HR team and business teams. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, in your capacity as a HR Director, Human Resources Business Partner North America, you will oversee all North America HR operations and ensure they are aligned with our business goals by consulting with the executive and management teams and providing them with HR guidance. You will guarantee the effective implementation of HR processes: lead the communication, their results, analyze KPIs, and share your conclusion and action plans with the appropriate business stakeholders. You will also manage our Office and Operations Manager for North America.
What you'll serve as:
- Business Partner:
- Consult with the leadership team to deeply understand the business to proactively identify trends and recurring challenges across the organization
- Work closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships by building strategic performance management and coaching initiatives
- Build and improve company culture and increase employee engagement, productivity, development, and retention by owning HR strategic initiatives that directly drive business priorities and develop and retain top talent across the company
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances to deliver positive outcomes with respect to employee relations issues
- Service Provider:
- Serve as the US HR risk management expert, remaining educated about current employment law and regulatory requirements to guarantee a perfect level of compliance and limit legal risks
- Monitor and report on workforce: performance, talent, and succession planning
- Analyze relevant trends and metrics with the HR and Finance teams
- Manage payroll and US HR budgets
- Employee Champion:
- Work closely with the Global Head of Talent Development: identify regional needs and contribute to design projects
- Evaluate training programs and provide feedback
- Contribute to strategic recruitment
- Improve employee onboarding programs
- Change Leader:
- Lead all inclusion initiatives: implement internal communication and events for North America
- Provide strong support on Diversity & Inclusion North America initiatives
- Suggest new HR initiatives and lead HR projects
- Follow up on employee engagement via survey / e-NPS (CultureAmp): organize results and communication and lead action plan design by taking a data-driven approach
- Management Responsibilities:
- Manage and coach our Office and Operations Manager for North America
- May include frequent travel within the US should we open up regional offices outside NYC and travel 1 or 2 times per year to our Paris HQ
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience working as a HR Business Partner
- Strong leadership: you love to lead with a both empathetic and business-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as employee coaching skills
- Proven ability to influence senior leaders and new managers with diplomacy and compassion
- An analytical and organized mindset and way of working
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and the engagement and development of employees within the company
- 5 years or more experience serving as a leader in People Ops or Human Resources
- Previous experience in a tech start up preferred, especially high growth environments
- Experience supporting remote employees preferred
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification a plus!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.