HR Operations Senior Manager
Flatiron Health is bringing the power of big data to the oncology industry. Our team is building a disruptive software platform dedicated to oncology that connects cancer centers across the country on a common infrastructure. Our platform aggregates and transforms real-world data at a scale and clinical depth never seen before. In creating this platform, we are building the largest, most comprehensive system of oncology data intelligence in the US.
To achieve our mission, we hire A+ talent and invest in their long-term career growth at Flatiron. The People Operations function is looking for a dynamic HR Operations Senior Manager to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to lead high impact initiatives and processes across People Operations.
- Creates and owns processes and policies to support key People Ops processes.
- Oversees onboarding process including background checks, I-9 verification, and HRIS record creation.
- Manages internal mobility process and other employee changes.
- Drives fully compliant leave management process.
- Ensures successful offboarding of employees including changes to records and exit interviewing.
- Ensures high quality HR transactional data management through audits and internal controls.
- Designs, documents, and communicates policies that align to core principles; recommend and implement changes to current plans and policies to stay current with trends and in compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- Ensures proper record keeping and employee files.
- Provides reports, documentation, and filings to be compliant on all people related regulations.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects across the team as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years work experience in an HR Operations function.
- Expertise in policy design and understanding of all pertinent regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR processes and programs and coordinating across an HRIS.
- Experience managing at least one direct report.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior organizational skills, project management abilities, and excellent attention to detail are a must. Thrives on getting things done both quickly and accurately.
- Must be a highly collaborative team player and boast a “can do attitude”, with the ability to forge great relationships both within and outside the People Operations team.
- Enjoys a “roll up your sleeves” environment and is comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced and challenging workplace.