Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the Role:
The Office & Operations Administrator will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures,
in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office & Operations Administrator is responsible for implementing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures such as payroll, administrative tasks & office operations supervision.
We are looking for energetic individuals who don't mind wearing multiple hats, are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and are able to work independently. Well organized, flexible, and those that enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office comprised of diverse individuals will excel here. You report directly to our HR Business Partner, North America and collaborate closely with our Global People Team.
What you'll do:
- Office Management:
- Provide general support to visitors (manage and own front desk, enter all visitors in the building system etc.)
- Own operational set up of offices and tools required for employees (monitors, desks, headsets, swag, snacks, beverages etc.)
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Assist with office events and activities, birthday celebrations, and company parties (remote and in-person)
- Manage our payroll (Trinet) while ensuring security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Maintain employee/payroll records
- Audit timekeeping records to ensure compliance
- Enter new hires into the payroll system
- HR Administration:
- Manage HR personnel files and employee lifecycle (onboarding, changes/promotions, offboarding)
- Administer employee benefits (401k, healthcare, time-off/leave requests etc.)
- Interact with the NYC team on any HR topic (benefits, admin request, etc.)
- Partner with HR to provide administrative and benefits orientations to new employees
- Help HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Monitor the administrative data aspect of our HRIS and collaborate on HRIS related projects (reports: retention, attrition, hiring)
- Support employees and executives with general administrative requests (e.g. letter of employment, printing/mailing documents, etc.)
What you'll bring:
- 1 year or more of payroll experience
- Benefits administration experience
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Familiarity with Bamboo HR (HRIS) and TriNet (Payroll), a plus!
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- You are efficient and at ease in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage and prioritize competing tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- You are extremely detail-oriented: no detail gets missed or is too small
- You are able to (and love to) work with a wide-range of personalities both internally and externally
- You are extremely trustworthy, reliable, and hold yourself to a high-degree of integrity
- A love of wearing many hats: you are comfortable with a wide range of responsibilities from very operational tasks to very administrative tasks
- The ability to work well under pressure and proactively ask for help when needed
- Startup experience a big plus!
- Availability to work between 9am to 6pm (general work hours) and availability to work after-hours as needed for internal / remote events (occasionally)
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- 4-month primary parent/caregiver leave policy and 1-month secondary parent/caregiver leave policy
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.