We're looking for an energetic, self-starter who has a service orientation looking for an opportunity in the Human Resource function. As a People Coordinator you will support the People Team across all areas of Human Resources and will report to the Chief People Officer. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong service orientation, strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, with utmost confidentiality. This is a great starter point to a career in Human Resources.
A day in the life...
- Coordinating, processing, verifying, and maintaining HR related documentation, which may include recruitment, training, benefits, employee relations, performance evaluations, classifications, I-9s and employee leaves of absence documentation.
- Respond to standard requests/inquiries from internal employees and external vendors and candidates. Make decisions within guidelines and policies; escalate issues and concerns appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by coordinating interviews across multiple departments and teams ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Creates, compiles, prepares reports and documents for HR related activities (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and documents.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of human resources forms or documents.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Manage unemployment filing responsibilities and coordinate processing of HR mail.
- Maintains electronic employee files in accordance with regulatory requirements and Company policies and procedures; may perform periodic audit of employee files to ensure all required data is in files.
- Contribute to the implementation of the New HR system implementations and on-going improvement of People tools.
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Conduct business with integrity consistent with Conductor’s values, policies and procedures
We're excited if you have...
- At least 2 years of prior experience in a Human Resources or business support function in a Corporate setting required
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple Human Resources related projects in a changing corporate environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Experience with high volume scheduling and logistics coordination
- Ability to interact with all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding follow-up, organization and planning skills.
- Strong customer service orientation - must be positive, friendly, and approachable
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Drive
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.