Working alongside the Associate Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for driving the interview process and delivering an inspiring, professional, and seamless candidate experience. S/he will hone skills in strategic outreach, candidate engagement, and data-driven analysis while helping us attract exceptional, diverse talent to join our growing team. We embrace curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Efficiently support a growing team of recruiters by managing candidate communication, scheduling interviews, tracking feedback and streamlining team processes
- Liaise with candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers throughout the interview process so that it’s efficient, thorough, and positive for all involved
- Publicize Knotel’s wide-ranging job opportunities in the right places to attract exceptional talent within every relevant industry
- Manage Greenhouse, Knotel’s applicant tracking system (ATS), at the highest level to ensure data accuracy, a speedy candidate process, and meaningful reporting
- Continuously seek to improve our employer brand and interview processes as we expand our capabilities for high-volume global recruiting.
Who You Are
You are genuinely friendly, personable, and know how to meaningfully connect with diverse groups of people within and outside of an organization. You understand that first impressions are everything, and can quickly internalize Knotel’s values so that they’re reflected in all of your interactions. You are process-driven and consider every detail. Finding the right people for the right role at a fast-paced, mission-driven, growing company excites you, and you’re eager to join a team on the front lines of the company’s expansion. You also have the following:
- At least a year on a HR, Talent, or Recruiting team at a fast-paced, growing company
- Incredible organizational skills as well as tireless follow up and tracking abilities
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- A strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in late 2015, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.