Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $700 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the heart and soul of our recruiting team. You will be working with the recruiting team and hiring managers through the full candidate lifecycle. The recruiting team is a close-knit group that is dedicated to creating a dynamic environment.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- High volume interview scheduling, working closely with recruiters and hiring managers
- Manage our applicant tracking system - we use Lever!
- Coordinate internal meetings, interviews, and travel logistics for candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and serve as a main point of contact throughout the entire interview process
- Draw insights from our interviewing and hiring data to measure success and areas for improvement
- Post open roles to to our website and external job boards
- Support the recruiting team in ad-hoc projects
- You enjoy creating rapport with people and have strong interpersonal skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills and understand that coordination can be like a game of tetris
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changing needs
- You have a strong sense of urgency and time-management skills
- You are meticulous and don't let things fall through the cracks
- You have a Bachelor's degree and at least two years of administrative experience
- You are familiar with Google Suite and Slack. Experience with Lever (ATS) is a plus!
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.