Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Ocrolus is seeking a Senior People Operations Associate who is looking for an opportunity to be a partner to the Ocrolus leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach our big growth goals. We're looking for someone help run the day-to-day, and also own company-wide strategic initiatives. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the strength and heart to be a leader of leaders.
- Implement Human Resources programs & policies.
- Conduct onboarding activities including induction of new hires, setting them up for various HR-related training and logins, and setting them up with their respective trainers.
- Conduct offboarding activities including coordinating clearances from all departments and coordinating deactivation of logical and physical access.
- Collect data for organizing their statutory enrolments like PF, ESI, and ABRY.
- Assist in resolving employee issues and concerns related to day-to-day operations and escalate as needed for support.
- Provide HR support to the managers of our facilities.
- Support and process all conduct issues and performance management issues which may include writing PIP documentation, issuing warning letters, conducting disciplinary meetings, and coordinating terminations as needed.
- Administering exit interviews and sharing feedback with the Head of People.
- Develop and organize a Quarterly Employee Engagement Calendar with People Ops Manager.
- Prior Experience in HR Operations
- Good Communication Skills
- Focus on excellence and being better than the day before
- Very adaptable and intellectually curious
- Timely delivery of tasks in an organized manner
- Details oriented
- Ability to have sensitive conversations
- Excellent feedback skills
- Flexible in shifts
- It would be a value add if you have done MBA(HR)
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.