Sourcer(Business)(Contract) at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Position
As a Business Sourcer, you will support TrialSpark recruiters sourcing quality talent across Business Development, Finance, Business Intelligence,Operations, People etc. TrialSpark is growing across a wide variety of functions, and we’re looking for a dedicated, driven and inquisitive sourcer to support our current team’s efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Recruiters in building pipelines across all of TrialSpark’s non-technical teams
- Understand hiring needs, job specifications and search requirements
- Generate talent via existing talent pools and by creating new ones through market intelligence and creative sourcing strategies
- Partner with other staffers and hiring managers to generate ideas and quarterback innovative sourcing strategies
- Utilize LinkedIn to identify and track relevant talent while employing innovative sourcing techniques on additional platforms
- Review inbound resumes and partner with recruiters to identify strongest candidates
- Effectively track sourcing efforts, report on outreach and response rates, and use data to influence future sourcing efforts
- Conduct initial outreach to passive candidates
- 1+ year of experience in a recruiting sourcer, recruiting, or research capacity,
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of tasks on short notice in a fast paced environment
- Possess stellar organizational skills, and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to build long-lasting relationships, and the desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Prior experience with an ATS, Greenhouse experience preferred
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.