Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be working cross-functionally with all of our teams here at Unqork. You will be:
- Scheduling onsite interviews and organizing hiring processes on a daily basis
- Owning the candidate experience, and identifying areas for improvement
- Strategize with hiring and recruiting team on implementing best practices to the recruiting process
- Keeping our recruiting software, Greenhouse, up to date and organized
- Collaborating with operations team on scheduling and logistics
- Coordinating post-interview debrief meetings
- Communicating with hiring managers on interview loops and processes
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, and a communicative team player
- You are a collaborator that can uplift and assist your team
- You are very detailed-oriented and meticulously organized
- You have a positive attitude and an outgoing personality
- You are a problem solver that can think and make changes quickly in a fast paced environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent, self-motivated and have strong ability to quickly context-switch
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels, ranging from C-suite to individual contributors and everything in-between
- Experience with collaborating with executive assistants in scheduling/planning
- Previous coordinator experience at a fast-paced tech start-up company (#sorrywedon’tmovethatslowly)
- Experience with Greenhouse, Lever, or other Talent Acquisition Platforms
- Deep understanding of Google calendar and other G-suite functionality
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.