Talent Acquisition Lead
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Develop and manage a team of recruiters and sourcers for our NYC office.
- Guide team members on career growth, and provide feedback and mentorship.
- Contribute to the Talent Acquisition strategy by leading and executing business/ team initiatives.
- Lead and be accountable for team performance and impacts on the business.
- Partner and communicate with stakeholders and clients across the organization.
- Manage a budget and understand the impact the cost/ expenses has to the business.
- Source and recruit talent by leveraging networks, recruiting tools, employee referrals and passive sources.
- Identify opportunities to build a diverse and strong pipeline through a variety of resources.
You Should Have
- Minimum ten (10) years of full-cycle Technology and Product recruiting experience in a fast paced technology environment
- Experience developing and managing a team of recruiters and sourcers
- Experience recruiting for technical positions (at all levels), including software engineers, PMOs, Security engineers, infrastructure engineers, product managers, etc
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
- Knowledge and expertise in Talent Acquisition and Human Resources
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.