Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to offer
- Build talent pipelines, build referral generation, create recruiting events and targeted sourcing campaigns
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact the recruiting organization
- 7+ years of successful recruiting experience (technical & non-technical) in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment (3+ recent years in SaaS/Fintech required)
- Agency and in-house recruiting experience required
- Able to provide strong examples and metrics of your hiring quotas
- Be a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- An entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- Knowledge and experience with an ATS system (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read Full Job Description