Talent Acquisition Sourcing Lead
During this exciting time of growth and transformation at WW, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Lead to join and support our recruiting team. You will be responsible for building a strong talent pipelines by proactively identifying passive candidates that match a desired skill set for current or future job openings. Act as an internal consultant to the Talent Acquisition team and serve as the main point of contact to develop and pioneer strategies to build a strong network of potential candidates.
- Identify and tailor searches and sourcing techniques for each position in order to yield best candidates for specific positions
- Leverage various social media networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and sourcing channels to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles
- Ensure that hiring manager, recruiter and candidate experience is exceptional
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Identify creative and original sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates directly
- Track progress and measure effectiveness of passive candidate outreach
- Continually build and maintain networking relationships with a focus of broadening and increasing our talent community and presence in the market
- Work effectively in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Assist with other recruiting team responsibilities/projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in agency or corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices within talent acquisition and a familiarity with traditional sourcing techniques
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Genuine passion for role and interest in promoting WW as a "Best Place to Work" to candidates
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.