Technical Recruiter at Vimeo
Vimeo is in a period of hyper-growth! We are looking to bring on an additional technical recruiter to our team in our NYC HQ Office. We’re seeking someone who knows how to strategically find great talent, and has the skills to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support Vimeo’s Product and Engineering teams.What you'll do:
- Lead a full cycle recruitment process for Vimeo: Develop sourcing plans and innovative search strategies to attract premier R&D talent; Convert Prospects to Candidates; Interview & Identify Qualified Candidates; Build and manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to effectively deliver results: Use a data-driven approach to provide expertise on hiring and align on expectations; Lead kick-off and candidate debrief meetings; Communicate updates on active searches regularly.
- Maintain job postings on internal and external web sources.
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Handle job offers including administration and any negotiations
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment
- Capability of understanding and communicating complex technical requirements
- Demonstrable track record of managing both active and passive candidate funnels and driving referrals
- Understanding of the market and a craft for developing creative ways to engage with the right talent
- Ability to develop solid relationships and proactively engage with both candidates and hiring managers
- Dedication to knowledge-sharing at all stages in the hiring cycle
- Creative and innovative approach to independently tackle problems with little direct supervision
- Proven experience delivering offers, negotiations, and closing candidates effectively.
- Strong organizational and strategic problem solving skills
- Commitment to DE&I initiatives.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs