TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Position
As a Technical Sourcer, you will support TrialSpark recruiters sourcing quality talent across our Engineering & Product teams. TrialSpark is growing and we’re looking for a dedicated, driven and inquisitive sourcer to support our current team’s efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Tech Recruiters in building pipelines across Engineering & Product
- Understand hiring needs, job specifications and search requirements
- Generate talent via existing talent pools and by creating new ones through market intelligence and creative sourcing strategies
- Partner with other staffers and hiring managers to generate ideas and quarterback innovative sourcing strategies
- Utilize LinkedIn to identify and track relevant talent while employing innovative sourcing techniques on additional platforms
- Review inbound resumes and partner with recruiters to identify strongest candidates
- Effectively track sourcing efforts, report on outreach and response rates, and use data to influence future sourcing efforts
- Conduct initial outreach to passive candidates
- 2+ year of experience in a technical sourcer, recruiter or research capacity (In-house or agency)
- Experience sourcing and engaging engineering talent in a highly competitive market
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of tasks on short notice in a fast paced environment
- Possess stellar organizational skills, and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to build long-lasting relationships, and the desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Prior experience with an ATS, Greenhouse experience preferred
- Open to remote
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.