Accounting Intern at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re currently hiring a Finance/Accounting Intern to become a valuable addition to the finance department assisting various areas of Financial Operations and the Financial Close Process. Please keep in mind we are looking for a candidate to join us by 3/1/2021.
- Review and code vendor invoices in accounting software (NetSuite)
- Schedule and reconcile vendor bills. Ensure payments for vendor bills are set up timely and submitted with proper approvals.
- Prepare financial statement analysis for various accounts.
- Assist with the ongoing financial statement close process.
- Assist Finance Team with ad hoc projects.
- Actively working towards a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Enrolled in an institution in the New York City area
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week
- Basic understanding of accounting principles including, but not limited to, GAAP, double-entry system, and internal controls
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience using Netsuite, or other accounting softwares
- Related internship experience ; + if it was in a fast paced environment!
- Excel experience
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.