Marketing Intern at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
As a Marketing Intern at Simon Data, you will get the opportunity to learn about B2B SaaS marketing across many areas of discipline and from a front-row seat at an industry-leading CDP solution provider. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to not only learn about, but help drive the activities that drive business opportunities by supporting awareness and lead generation events, email marketing programs, amplifying our content, and managing the social media & marketing calendar.
You’ll report to our Senior Marketing Manager and work alongside a supportive, knowledgeable group of marketers.
You are the right person for this role if you have strong attention to detail, and are a self starter who’s looking to make an impact at a fast-growing tech startup. You especially enjoy digital marketing, data, and finding creative ways to drive interest. There is plenty of room to grow for a motivated individual and your success in this role will be visible to the greater organization. Ability to work 29 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!What You’ll Do
- Support for events, including but not limited to: event research, logistics and set up virtual events, pre and post event emails
- Assist in email initiatives: manage newsletters (internal and customer), nurture campaigns, other announcements
- Collaborate with team to manage weekly social media activity for all corporate channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Manage plan to increase social following and engagement
- Support marketing operations including campaign setup, segmentation and other aspects of lead collection and routing
- Help measure and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing strategies
- Digital support as needed from agency, helping with tagging and other activities identified to increase page value on website
- Competitive and industry research to keep us up to date on trends
- Update and maintain marketing calendar
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program with a major in marketing, communications, advertising or similar field
- Passion for marketing and eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.