Network Recruitment Intern at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an intern to assist our Network Operations team with recruitment activities to expand our therapy network and support providers throughout the onboarding process. We are looking for someone who has exceptional organizational and communication skills and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Directly contact and recruit providers as needed per network demand
- Schedule and conduct phone calls with potential providers to answer questions about the platform
- Coordinate with provider support and provider relations team to ensure information is being communicated across teams
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school degree required
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a degree, preferred
- Ability to commit to working ~40 hours a week
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.