Product Management Intern - Summer 2021 at Squarespace
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart which enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. Product Managers at Squarespace are embedded within product teams amongst product designers, engineers, researchers, and analysts. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, and each member is directly responsible for the team’s success.
As an intern, you will work alongside full-time product managers on our Presence team this is responsible for our web applications. You will be challenged in an ambitious, ever-changing organization that values vision, execution, persistence, curiosity, and flexibility.
- Own solving a customer problem end-to-end, from strategy to execution by working directly with a full-time Squarespace product manager and a team of designers and engineers
- Partner with Product Analysts and UX Research to conduct and examine direct user feedback, qualitative research, and quantitative data to define customer pain points in the website styling space.
- Develop hypotheses and drive creative, cross-functional ideation and solution discovery
- Define a set of metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Maintain communication with the entire team to ensure effective collaboration and transparency
- Present findings broadly to interested product teams throughout the company
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Business or a related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship
- You have strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with web technologies (coding experience not required)