Recruiter - Internal Mobility (6 Month Contract) at Peloton
The Internal Mobility Recruiter will provide a Members First experience to internal candidates by guiding them through the end to end recruiting process. The purpose of this role is to make sure every team member feels supported in growing their careers by ensuring visibility into all roles at Peloton, delivering a seamless candidate experience and providing meaningful developmental feedback.
- Manage the full cycle hiring process for internal candidates from response to inquiries about internal mobility, to the application and all the way through to offer and job transfer date.
- Provide an exceptional internal candidate experience with a Members First approach.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across all stakeholder groups to ensure that every step of the internal mobility process flows smoothly.
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct initial intake meetings and sync discussions for internal only jobs.
- Maintain accurate and up to date candidate records, while upholding the highest standard for confidentiality and data quality.
- Partner with the Internal Mobility Programs Team on creating events to increase visibility to internal opportunities at Peloton.
- Recruiting experience in a high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude assessing candidates profiles against job requirements.
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional candidate or customer care.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.