Technical Product Director, SaaS Platform at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing long term strategy, vision, priorities, and roadmap for several components of the platform - including a web portal designer, user management, impersonation, reporting, and other mission critical features.
- Work with your engineering and design to execute on your team’s roadmap.
- Proactively instituting process improvements with feedback on roadmaps, strategic plans, and feature specs.
- Guiding the accelerated features strategy to continue improving our configuration and productization.
- Performing case studies focused on driving business results and leveraging those results in building the product.
- Ensuring cohesive integration across the organization with thorough communication to cross-functional teams and upper management.
- Analyzing prospects for product fit as well as potential partners.
- Creating and defining the strategic resource investments that emerge from the product, including new features, paying off technical debt, etc.
- Serving as the internal evangelist for product offerings.
- Identifying dependencies and opportunities to continue to drive a larger impact with the internal user portal across the company.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years leading & managing a team
- Experience working at a SaaS company, building highly configurable products
- Strong technical background; highly preferred you have an engineering background
- Experience managing control panels and reporting on internal user functions
- Experience working with complex systems with a strong understanding of how different systems interact and how to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with and making use of large amounts of data
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress