Technical Product Director, SaaS Platform
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
Zipari is looking for an experienced product professional to oversee the product development & management of our self-service platform. This is an exciting role and you’ll oversee a team that’s driving the next generation of digital experience in Health Insurance.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing long term strategy, vision, priorities, and roadmap for several components of the platform - including a web portal designer, user management, impersonation, reporting, and other mission critical features.
- Work with your engineering and design to execute on your team’s roadmap.
- Proactively instituting process improvements with feedback on roadmaps, strategic plans, and feature specs.
- Guiding the accelerated features strategy to continue improving our configuration and productization.
- Performing case studies focused on driving business results and leveraging those results in building the product.
- Ensuring cohesive integration across the organization with thorough communication to cross-functional teams and upper management.
- Analyzing prospects for product fit as well as potential partners.
- Creating and defining the strategic resource investments that emerge from the product, including new features, paying off technical debt, etc.
- Serving as the internal evangelist for product offerings.
- Identifying dependencies and opportunities to continue to drive a larger impact with the internal user portal across the company.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years leading & managing a team
- Experience working at a SaaS company, building highly configurable products
- Strong technical background; highly preferred you have an engineering background
- Experience managing control panels and reporting on internal user functions
- Experience working with complex systems with a strong understanding of how different systems interact and how to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with and making use of large amounts of data
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.