UX Content Strategy Intern - Summer 2021 at Squarespace
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web, and provide elegant solutions that set new standards for online publishing. To us, good design means coalescing hundreds of details into a package that is simple and beautiful, and our growing UX Content Strategy team is an instrumental part of the process.
We're looking for an intern to work as part of the UX Content Strategy team, within the Product Design organization. You'll explore new ways to connect systems of content across the end-to-end user journey, affecting the strategy for a variety of touchpoints and projects. You are an opinionated and experienced writer, have an interest in information architecture and interaction design, an enthusiasm for creating outstanding user experience, and the instinct to track down details and organize deliverables. This intern will report into a Staff UX Content Strategist based in New York headquarters.
- Learn Squarespace's content standard and best practices
- Develop content for Squarespace's web and mobile interfaces
- Work with partners on the product team
- Share and receive feedback to maintain overall content quality
- Enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program for English, journalism, information design, human centered design, media studies, or a related field, with an expected graduation date of Spring 2022
- A portfolio of writing samples
- Experience writing, editing, and managing online content, especially for mobile surfaces
- Some familiarity with HCI and UX/UI best practices
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.