Business Analyst, Marketing at Yotpo
As a Yotpo Marketing Business Analyst, you will play a key part in supporting our Marketing teams as we continue to grow. Through your expert analytical ability to provide key insights and recognize opportunities, you will help drive our most strategic initiatives forward and make a huge impact on Yotpo!.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators for our Marketing team.
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards.
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to our major business units.
- Stay updated on new tool features and functionalities, initiating recommendations for process improvements.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams, including Senior Management and Ops teams.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar role.
- At least 2 years of hands on SQL skills.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview or a similar tool.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working at a SaaS company, B2B and/or B2C.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Extra kudos for a BA/BS degree in Information Systems Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.