Communications and Culture Senior Associate
We are searching for a Senior Associate, Communications and Culture to report into our Manager, Communications and Social Responsibility. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented communicator who will execute internal communications strategies, content and large scale events. S/he/they must be a team player who thrives in a very fast-paced environment, skilled at both creative thinking and tactical execution in the culture space.
- Execute an integrated internal communications and events strategy that aligns with Knotel’s business priorities and values to help shape employee engagement and culture
- Maintain Knotel’s internal events calendar globally, ensuring that all offices are well informed and have a cohesive employee experience
- Lead planning and managing Knotel internal events including town halls, lunch and learns, company retreats, etc.
- Assist in design, editing, and sourcing content for internal communication materials via company newsletters, intranet, emails, town halls, etc.
- Facilitate communications for all Knotel initiatives plans for large-scale change management projects including leadership transitions, process changes, reorganizations, office moves, etc.
- Partner with employees to help share key wins/milestones with the company as part of broader efforts to keep employees educated about our business
- Act as a culture carrier within our office - you’ll be a champion for all things Knotel!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in related communications and/or events role
- Ability to work long hours, managing pre and post-events
- Experience executing internal communications/events for a variety of stakeholders and audiences including Knotel HQ, Employee Resource Groups, and Knotel Culture Committee.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, as well as verbal presentation skills
- Experience with email marketing software preferred
- Ability to manage ambiguity and make the best decision based on the information available
- Event planning expert, with an eye towards the small details
- Must possess excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Thrives on getting things done both quickly and accurately
- Takes initiative and supports with all hands on deck
- Experience building processes that can be automated
- A team player with a “can do attitude”, with the ability to forge great relationships across the organization
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem-solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.