Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Fine Art, Real Estate, Marine, Legal & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Miami, Boston, Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments more accessible. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!
What’s in it for you:
Competitive compensation packages including equity Health, dental & vision coverage with FSA/HSA options
Learning and Development stipend
Paid lunch once a week
About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for a Content Associate to work on our social media strategy and accounts. If you’re interested in turning followers into investors and you live and breathe social media, this is a great opportunity to turn your passion into influencer marketing! You will be responsible for executing our strategy to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and be part of a wider conversation about alternative investments through our social media activity. You will interact with the rest of the marketing team and multiple stakeholders including investor relations, investments, legal, compliance, product, and design.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your social media expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you'll do:
- Manage social media campaigns for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to drive brand awareness and performance initiatives
- Create and post content for all social platforms
- Increase the number of followers and interactions via social
- Monitor platform trends, research industry news, and compile a weekly email to share updates
- Create campaign reports to track results and offer suggestions for strategy and workflow improvements
- Develop the strategy for a campaign, pitch it, and implement it from start to finish
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting of social media-related data/metrics using platforms such as Hootsuite and Heap
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years experience in a content marketing role, with a focus in the financial services sector
- #bebold #bepassionate #decidewithdata #togetherweachieve #investorfirst #own&execute (our 6 company values)
- Active experience using social media platforms and a strong interest in learning social media & influencer marketing
- Content creator/content marketer experience is a plus
- Experience posting content and an understanding of what content drives the most engagements
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to balance multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Attention to detail, passion for innovation, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and openness to learning strategic approaches to influencer marketing
- Comfort asking questions, being candid, and providing feedback
- Interest in the alternative investment space/fintech is a plus
Read Full Job Description