Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the ways we've been responding to the crisis.
About the Role
We're looking for a creative content marketer who will breathe energy and engagement into Yieldstreet's organic growth efforts. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will create and own Yieldstreet’s content strategy and directly shape the way we communicate with our current and prospective investor base. You will tailor engaging messages to our audiences, marketing channels, and media types, while developing assets that are engaging and meaningful to readers with the understanding that it's not only about creating good content, but how to find an audience that will love it. You will have an interest in investing and financial topics, and want to be a voice in promoting financial literacy and education. If you want to connect with a highly engaged audience and spread the word about Yieldstreet via social media, high quality content, and external partnerships, you just may be who we're looking for.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this role will be based in our NYC office.
What you'll do:
- Lead organic growth of Yieldstreet's audience via creative content, strong relationship building, and an engaging social media strategy
- Partner with our design, product, investments, investor relations, and legal teams to further Yieldstreet’s voice and create engaging messages, articles, blog, and social media posts to nurture our community of investors
- Develop and manage a content calendar that will highlight our investment offerings, create a consistent flow of communications to our members, and address each of our target audience personas
- Conceptualize ideas and own the creation of assets, including white papers, articles, content series, interactive content, webinars, and blog posts
- Share our content across all channels including online, social, and with third-party publications, and track performance
- Drive all steps of writing/content projects from concept, approval and execution, all the way to the evaluation and measurement of each project’s success
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in a content marketing role, with a focus in the financial services sector
- A strong background in SEO
- Proven knowledge of video, social media & influencer landscape, digital platforms, and native advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with Wordpress or equivalent blogging platforms
- Affinity for producing high caliber work and the ability to hold others to the same standard of excellence
- Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage an audience
- Working knowledge of investing and financial concepts
- Proven skills in problem-solving, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points for:
- B2C marketing experience
- Knowledge of alternative investments
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more! While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, we're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown Manhattan and our building is close to most major subway lines.
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.