Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The CRM Marketing Manager we are seeking will be excited about developing campaigns and testing hypotheses to grow our customer base and retain existing subscribers. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize conversion rate, retention rate, and revenue per customer.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate. The growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on CRM experience (email, push, sms, etc.)
- Strong editing and copywriting skills
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization for conversion and engagement
- Ability to create and edit HTML & CSS email templates
- Deep understanding of growth KPIs (acquisition and retention) and complex campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation or CRM tools (e.g. Braze, Marketo, etc.)
- Growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to closely manage timelines on concurrent campaigns supporting diverse business goals
- Dedication to quality assurance; always ensuring campaigns and deliverables go out correctly
- Knowledge of Mixpanel and/or Looker or other BI tools
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience marketing a b2c subscription product
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, ip warming, and monitoring (250ok, etc.)
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day.
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.