Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Demand Generation Manager responsible for Alloy’s client acquisition strategy. You will develop a strategy that focuses on crafting and executing campaigns with the objective of generating a high quality sales pipeline that will ultimately contribute to revenue growth for Alloy.What you’ll be doing
As the Demand Generation Senior Manager, you’ll bring a blend of creative and analytical, working alongside our content and business development teams to create attention-grabbing ads, emails and landing pages. Working with marketing and sales operations to track and measure success and ROI. This is a great role for someone looking to hone their strategic skills by developing a fresh demand generation strategy.As the Demand Generation Senior Manager, you’ll:
- Define the strategy, metrics and ROI-based marketing KPIs for client acquisition
- Create and manage all marketing programs including SEM, SEO, content syndication, display ads, cost per lead, etc.
- Organize and manage all event sponsorships and logistics, both pre and post-event, as well as onsite
- Build and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and consultants
- Work with the Business Development team to optimize the handoff of MQL’s and ensure proper follow up
- Communicate with Client Success, Sales, and Partner teams to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Content team to create offers for every stage of the funnel and to manage the Alloy website
- Create a segmented nurture strategy for leads to keep them engaged
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to optimize the funnel, segment leads, track and report on campaigns, and develop marketing automation processes
- Create A/B Tests for channels, offers, messaging and timing
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, Alloy is looking for an experienced, dynamic, growth-oriented Demand Generation leader to create, execute, and drive online and offline programs that help build our revenue pipeline across various personas and industries.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or demand generation role
- Data-driven approach to marketing
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
- Highly motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Energetic, strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Experience with B2B and / or SaaS companies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.