About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring a Director of Content Strategy and Communications to drive our content and communications strategy. This role will be responsible for designing and executing strategic communications and marketing plans to grow the Yieldstreet Brand, shape executive and company media exposure and develop the content strategy to drive new members and investors to the Yieldstreet platform. This key team member will work closely with the CEO, President, Originations, Marketing, Product and Investor Relations teams to drive the development of content, press releases, new product announcements and other collateral. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and you want to utilize your expertise in communications to help prospects and investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you'll do:
- Drive development and oversee execution of a a dynamic, strategic communications and marketing plan to expand Yieldstreet’s brand awareness, storytelling, and thought leadership
- Define Yieldstreet’s content strategy to both drive acquisition through SEO & distribution tactics as well as deepen our customer’s relationship with the brand.
- Manage robust content calendar and identify ongoing opportunities to showcase Yieldstreet via earned media
- Create strategic narratives that increase the understanding of Yieldstreet’s business model and the value we deliver to our members, investors and originators
- Develop messaging and talking points for spokespeople, including media interviews and speaking opportunities at industry conferences and events
- Coordinate with various teams including investor relations, product, marketing and channel partnerships to support and amplify announcements and news
- Stay informed on industry news and flag issues and trends for leaders to drive new opportunities for Yieldstreet thought leadership and relevance
- Define key performance indicators and develop analytics that show the effectiveness of communications activities and drive the continuous improvement of strategy and tactics
- Partner with the our outside PR agency team to drive and evolve proactive media relations around announcements, investment launches and executive thought-leadership
What you’ll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization, generating results and impact
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with multiple groups across an organization, including product, marketing, investor relations and legal.
- Be comfortably collaborating with senior executives and providing candid feedback
- Passionate and instinctive storyteller with excellent content-generation skills across a variety of channels—and a knack for distilling complex product stories into a simple yet compelling pitch
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience Previous experience in financial services a plus
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.