Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention solution. We use disruptive technology to help Fortune 500 companies outsmart eCommerce fraud and sell more goods. The Marketing Team plays a key role in generating top of funnel leads and engaging with qualified leads throughout their buying journey. We’re seeking a creative, experienced events marketing manager to join our team and spearhead our North American events marketing efforts.
As event marketing manager, you will plan and coordinate our corporate event activities to build the sales pipeline and drive brand awareness. You will become a valuable part of a fast-growing team and will get the chance to work on a variety of projects in a lively and dynamic environment. We are seeking a process-oriented candidate, with a deep understanding and awareness of how a company’s events plan maps to the overarching corporate goals and objective.
- Complete, end-to-end coordination and execution of corporate event activities (including Riskified-hosted events, Riskified’-sponsored forums/tradeshows, user group meetings)
- Establish and proactively manage budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- Work with the VP Sales and Communications Director to identify new opportunities to sponsor events that are aligned with brand values and sales priorities.
- Produce and manage detailed event plans to coordinate all aspects of each event or activity (e.g. agenda, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Coordinate staffing requirements and conduct staff briefings for all events.
- Liaise with marketing colleagues to promote event participation
- Conduct post-event wrap up and analysis (onsite event execution as required)
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics.
- Use our CRM to track field activities, invitations, and events through to opportunity creation.
- 3+ years B2B event management experience – hosted events, tradeshows/conferences – a must
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organization to build and deliver results
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure, and excels at time management and organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Start-up level flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to travel as required
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done