Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: Marketing and Communications
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days analyzing the market, crafting the Gemini story, and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines research, data, brand marketing, acquisition and retention tactics, PR, and all aspects of customer-facing interaction.
The Role: Marketing Coordinator
Gemini is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to be an integral part of the marketing program, specifically focused on Customer Retention. The ideal candidate has experience in marketing including partnering with cross-functional teams to launch campaigns, and a desire to learn about the customer lifecycle. This position will play a role in the success of retention efforts and product launches, and support our loyal customer base.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, a desire to find ways to improve our customer experience, and an interest in learning about cryptocurrency at a high growth startup.
- Support in developing and launching customer marketing campaigns including email, push, and in-app messaging
- Tactical execution of re-engagement campaigns including creation of dynamic email templates
- Collaborate with Product, Communications, Design, and broader marketing team to support launch of new products and features
- Track email marketing results, sharing key insights and making recommendations for improvement including variant testing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to stay organized and on top of tactical execution
- Exemplifies high standards via attention to detail and organization
- Has a strong analytical approach/skillset
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.