Marketing Events Manager
As a Yotpo Marketing Events Manager, you will be working directly alongside Yotpo’s Marketing team, playing the critical role of supporting the rapid growth of Yotpo’s New York, UK, and international events programs.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce solution helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
Events are one of Yotpo’s strongest lead generation channels, and we see tremendous direct ROI from each conference we attend. We’re looking for a Marketing Events Manager to oversee and organize Yotpo’s participation in key marketing events, including industry trade shows, third-party conferences, and other sponsored events. You will speak with online businesses and learn what makes them tick. This helps Yotpo understand real customer needs, where they succeed and fall and how to build products that help them.
- Oversee the logistics and budget for each conference, track project schedules, deadlines, agendas, and flows, as well as negotiate with and manage vendors (booth setup, giveaways, collateral, registration, travel, etc)
- Coordinate all the deliverables as described in the sponsorship package and identify additional opportunities that will impact our target audience
- Ensure flawless execution and timely delivery of all necessary components, properties, and materials for each event
- Develop deep partnerships with internal Yotpo stakeholders and work cross-functionally with marketing, studio, sales, customer success, and partners teams to achieve desired results
- Manage conferences on-site, maintain high morale, ensure the sales team is meeting their goals, interact with participants, represent Yotpo’s brand, pitch our story, and attract the target audience
- Regularly update the marketing leadership team on the status of trends, metrics, challenges/solutions, forecast, and strategy to drive brand awareness and pipeline growth
- Own the post-conference wrap-up, deliver clean lists of qualified leads, and ensure a smooth handover to sales
- Additional responsibilities may include assistance at other special and owned events and events research
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of related experience (event coordination, trade show management, sponsorships, field marketing, corporate events) working closely alongside sales, marketing, and customer success teams to achieve results
- Ability to travel extensively within the US, as well as some international travel when required
- Experience working in a similar position at a SaaS or tech is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing and sales tools such as Salesforce a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to work with checklists
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and make quick, strategic decisions
- Be a team player and all-around awesome person
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. Yotpo also provides many benefits: outings and happy hours, individualized rewards and recognition, commuter benefits, summer flex days, generous PTO, 401K matching, and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, health, life and vision.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.