Partnerships Marketing Manager at noom
Want to learn how the top tech startups work on the inside? Want to acquire life-long skills in how to run a business, how to acquire high-value customers in a global campaign, and how to work on a fast-paced Growth team? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this while helping people across the world get healthier. Noom is backed by top VCs on the East & West Coast and has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking exceptionally talented leaders to join our Growth Acquisition team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop partnership strategies and lead Noom’s Influencer Program
- Play an integral role in building the foundation for Upsells, Employee Benefits and beyond as part of Noom’s nine figure annual advertising budget
- Leverage Noom’s data infrastructure to create robust partnerships analyses
- Collaborate with Paid Media, Brand, and Creative to drive partnerships through positive brand perception and audience reach
- Project manage with Engineering to implement improved measurement and more deeply integrated technical partnerships
- Analyze and adapt efforts to ever-changing market trends
What We're Looking For:
- Extensive experience (4+ years) in Sales, Business Development, Affiliate or Influencer Marketing
- Deep understanding of subscription eCommerce space and it’s particular challenges
- Proven experience negotiating and managing strategic partnerships
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proven performance of reaching and exceeding partnership goals
- An analytical mindset and strong prioritization skills
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture