We’re looking for a senior product marketing leader to help shape and drive our product and go-to-market strategies. As the Product Marketing Lead, Core, you will define Asana’s product marketing vision and strategy for core products and empower the team to work across product, sales, and marketing to implement it.
You’ll lead, mentor, and grow a talented team of PMMs responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, launching new products and solutions, enabling sales (both self-serve and enterprise), and executing programs to drive pipeline and revenue.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
What you’ll achieve
- Establish programs to gather customer and market insights that drive our product strategy for core products
- Guide all product positioning and messaging for core products
- Develop, lead, and support go-to-market strategies
- Develop processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of world-class product marketers
- Have 12+ years of experience including at least 5 years experience leading and scaling product marketing teams
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.