Regional Marketing Manager, NAMER at Asana
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing. We’re looking for a talented Regional Marketing Manager to help us to create field marketing programs that drive pipeline (north star of the regional marketing team).
We’re pioneering a hybrid business model that helps us meet the needs of customers through both e-commerce and sales-assisted motions. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the team’s success, you’ll work closely with the sales assisted team to understand our buyers and their pain points, craft strategic programs and campaigns that generate demand and leads, and drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. You’ll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Business Technology teams to make it all happen in-region and HQ.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team as we scale globally.
What you'll achieve:
- Set up the strategic vision for NAMER demand gen programs (includes strategic planning, alignment with regional sales leaders, and execution of programs).
- Partner with marketing teams, field sales, and external partners to launch and execute integrated campaigns leveraging content, ads, email, web and events, that support corporate objectives and regional objectives and revenue goals.
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Generate field events to drive qualified engagements within target markets, create and accelerate sales opportunities, and build Asana brand awareness.
- Work closely with centralized marketing teams (PR, AR, acquisition marketing, PMM) to be the voice of the NAMER customer and sales teams.
- Drive close alignment with sales on targets, campaigns, lead management processes, and support territory planning within NAMER.
- Reporting - track, measure, and provide progress reports. Use key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision making.
- Ensure field marketing adheres to Asana brand marketing standards, and is aligned to strategy.
- Plan and coordinate NAMER marketing activities, including first-party and third-party events, content syndication, and other lead generation and nurture programs
- Drive and measure pipeline
- Develop a close working relationship with the NAMER sales teams
- Create a repeatable, scalable demand generation program
- Ensure that all marketing materials are in-line with the brand and messaging
- Establish key metrics for success, interpret results and drive program improvements to meet NAMER growth targets.
- 7+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on mid-market to enterprise demand generation.
- You are comfortable working in a matrix organization and work well with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Extremely organized with strong planning and project management skills to be able to support multiple marketing programs.
- Enthusiastic about creating and managing end to end events, online and offline.
- Great team player, positive and proactive.
- Willingness to travel (when permitted).
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.