Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Growth Marketing and Acquisition team is seeking a highly empathetic, innovative, and strategic Senior Director of Acquisition Marketing, with deep experience running multi-million dollar Paid Digital programs and leading diverse, high-performing teams. You will be responsible for driving the audience-first strategy, execution, and expansion of Noom’s Global Paid Digital program (primarily Social & Search to start), for our highly successful Healthy Weight program and our newest products, too. The ideal leader has a deep understanding of performance marketing, execution of brand, messaging, and audience strategies throughout the funnel, and expertise in building, leading, and developing a team of growth and performance marketers.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own planning and execution of Noom’s Paid Digital program with a 9-figure global ad budget - a mission-critical and highly-funded marketing endeavor
- Build, lead, and develop a Global team of highly-capable growth marketers, while contributing to our authentic, inclusive, and performance-driven culture
- Lead audience-first digital channel strategy, experimentation, and optimization to fuel acquisition - our biggest driver of growth
- Pioneer early scaling efforts for nascent products and priority expansion audiences - both domestically and globally
- Leverage your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to develop an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
- Deepen Noom’s understanding of customer path to conversion and collaborate with Brand, Creative, and Product to optimize paths in line with audience strategies
- Improve creative testing methodologies, understand and execute incrementality tests for optimization of Paid Digital efforts, and help adjust Noom’s custom-built Multi-Touch Attribution Model accordingly
- Manage digital agencies and determine methodologies to increase capacity and resourcing
- Collaborate with Data Science to develop tooling, automation, and new measurement methodologies, improve measurement rigor, and optimize performance
- Drive innovation by influencing teams across the organization to push the limits of Digital strategy
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of direct experience managing Paid Digital programs and strategies, including Paid Search, Paid Social, ideally for a D2C subscription or eCommerce brand
- 5+ years of hiring, building, and leading diverse, high-performance teams, with a variety of different experience levels and skillsets
- Deep experience with A/B testing, incrementality testing, and sophisticated measurement techniques and attribution models
- Innovative experience integrating hyper-efficient acquisition campaigns with sophisticated brand messaging and audience strategies
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to effectively partner with in-house creative team, in order to leverage creative to improve channel performance
- An enthusiasm for helping to shape positive and inclusive team culture, organizational processes, and career development at scale
- Confidence in communicating across the organization, with cross-functional stakeholders, and to Executive Leadership
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.