About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the Senior Director you’ll be expected to define and implement customer relationship programs that successfully build scaled, profitable, long-term customer relationships across all of our channels, including member marketing, prospects, and customers. This will be a hands-on role from the start, requiring strategic direction for tools and technology, some implementation, and ultimately, building out and managing a team.
You will be the subject matter expert in database marketing, with a technical mindset while also possessing the artful approach to creating relationships at scale. You will be the business leader for technology projects related to CRM, evaluating our tech stack and making adjustments. You will be a key player as we begin approaching segments using an ABM model. Your future team will also manage and build customer profiles and corresponding journeys, sequencing email and physical mail/direct mail, while coordinating and partnering with other members of the marketing and product departments for in-person and other marketing approaches. This role reports to the SVP of Marketing.
What success looks like
- The Sr. Director of CRM is meant to build out an organization that will increasingly rely on scaled marketing. The function will ultimately:
- Develop a strategy and approach for each of our core customer segments across appropriate channels, and then manage/execute day-to-day operations to achieve those strategic goals
- Create an environment of excellence and build on our testing culture, by taking an analytical approach, developing automated reports, synthesizing important results, surfacing insights, and acting on new insights
- Work closely with the entire sales and marketing function, particularly the creative team to improve overall messaging effectiveness, operational efficiency, and ROI while improving customer satisfaction
- Work with media teams to develop paid email campaigns as well as follow up DRIP and newsletter campaigns for prospects already on our lists.
- Manage budgets related to the CRM function
What you will bring
- 10+ years of experience in marketing role
- 7+ years of progressive experience working in CRM, database marketing and account based marketing
- 5+ years of experience managing teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Both left-brained and right-brained expertise, with the technical chops required to be successful in a fast-growing startup environment
- Desire to be hands-on at the outset to personally take on nitty-gritty aspects of database marketing while building out the team
- Background in healthcare a plus
- Preference for candidates in New York City but we welcome all remote-first candidates
- Passion for solving large problems, particularly within the areas of healthcare and employee benefits
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]